METRO Cash&Carry Russia is currently looking for Recruitment specialist. Your job role will be to ensure of pre-selection of candidates to guarantee proper calibre of talents
Duties and responsibilities:
Manage the pre-selection recruitment process for HQ and Stores (conducting video-interviews, SHL tests, phone interviews etc.);
Build, execute, and measure sourcing strategies in order to attract proper calibre of talents;
- Work with diverse sourcing channels and tools to attract proper talents;
Provide regular analytics and report on recruitment activity;
- Actively contribute to promoting our employer brand.
Education and qualification:
- University degree in management, economics, human resources or relevant field is preferred;
- More than 2 years experience in recruitment (recruitment agency or in-house).
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong sourcing skills (online social networking, job boards, community involvement, professional networking, etc.);
- English – upper-intermediate (experience in communication with the English speaking management is preferred);
- Communication skills;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Your professional development matters to both us and to our customers. We connect you with the latest knowlege, trends and expertise and help you to deveop leading edge sills and capabilities;
- Career opportunity;
- Medical insurance;
- Lunch allowance;
- Work and life balance
- Corporate buses from m. Voykovskaya, Shodnenskaya, Altufievo, st Khimki.
Contacts: please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org